UC Merced is now hiring for the position of Junior Specialist in Applied Agriculture and Environmental Engineering!
Click here to apply.
- Candidates must have experience with geospatial analysis, coding, and statistics.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more GIS/RS platforms is required.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more coding languages is also required.
- Experience working in California’s agricultural systems and wildlands showing proven knowledge of data collection, experimental design, and communication skills are preferred.
- Experience in one or more modeling environments is also preferred.
- Applicants must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering , Agricultural Engineering or a related field.
Questions? Please contact: Dr. Medellín-Azuara at [email protected]