UC Merced is currently hiring for the CropMobster Intern position! As an intern, you will assist in the marketing, enrolling, maintaining, updating, sharing, posting etc. of all things CropMobster (cropmobster.com), and assist, when applicable, in food security efforts on and off campus.
Click here to apply.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work within the mission of OLSC, CropMobster and the Food Pantry
- Must have a flexible work schedule and ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment
- Ability to create appealing publicity for programs, events, and services
For any questions or more information, contact Erin Meyer at [email protected]