CropMobster Supperclub @ Backyard exceeded expectations with over 40 guests enjoying a dining experience of a lifetime. We couldn’t be prouder of the way our community – inspired by #ivaluefood and Salvage Supperclub just a few weeks ago – came together rapidly to create and crowdsource something truly remarkable.
Chefs, farmers, volunteers and guests all gathered at Michelin-Awarded Backyard Forestville together to break bread, break eating habits and talk about changing mindsets and developing solutions. All proceeds will go to contributing farmers, CropMobster and the Sonoma County Farm Trails Young Farmer Scholarship Fund.
Here’s what one of our guests Elizabeth Gore wrote:
This week, I had one of the top 20 meals of my life at the CropMobster SupperClub @ Backyard. A five-course meal created with 100% discarded food. 40% of food goes to waste in the US. This model allows top Chefs to utilize food from farmers that buyers did not take and create a masterpiece!!
— Elizabeth Gore, Entrepreneur in Residence @DELL, Advocate for @UNFoundation
THANK YOU COMMUNITY!!!
We would like to thank our guests as well as the following contributors:
- For the inspiration and leadership of #IValueFood & Salvaged Supperclub
- Backyard Forestville‘s Marianna Gardenhire & Daniel Kedan
- Sonoma County Grange Credit Union
- Web & Interactive Media Professionals (WIMP)
- Sonoma County Farm Trails
- Volunteers Cathleen Swanson & Diedre Hopp
- Green Star Farm
- Laguna Farm
- Pug’s Leap Cheese
- Sunshine Coffee Roasters
- Bloomfield Organics
- Jigar Wines & Truett Hirst wines
- Joey’s Farm
- Sol Cohen Vineyards
- Food and Innovation Journalist Heather Irwin
- Slow Food Russian River
- And of course each and every guest and customer!
SUPPERCLUB #2 IS ON AND BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!
PLEASE JOIN US IN DECEMBER FOR
TUESDAY DECEMBER 15TH 6PM
LEARN MORE AND PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
(SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS & VIDEOS. THANKS!)