Join us at our series of 2020 workshops in Davis, CA!
Each of these 3-hour workshops cover a different aspect of beginning pastured/free-range poultry farming and include talks from various experts in the field.
Join us at the UC Davis campus to connect with other beginning farmers and learn from our speakers! Workshops are $10/day* ($40 for all 5 days) with light refreshments provided. Please note that car parking on campus is $10/day.
If you are unable to join us in person, consider signing up for the webinar version of the course for $5/day. You will be provided a link to join us live and participate via a Zoom Video Conference.
- Monday, January 6th @4:30-7:30pm: Husbandry, Pasture Management, & Rotational Systems
- Tuesday, January 14th @ 4:30-7:30pm: Pastured Poultry Farm Economics and Marketing
- Wednesday, January 22nd @ 4:30-7:30pm: Alternative Poultry Species & Animal Welfare Considerations
- Monday, January 27th @ 4:30-7:30pm: Feed and Nutrition for Pastured Poultry
- Thursday, January 30th @ 4:30-7:30pm: Egg Quality & Review of Useful Poultry Production Resources and Regulations
Click here or visit ucanr.edu/sites/poultry to learn more about each workshop!
*If the cost precludes you from attending, please contact Macie Tanaka at [email protected] to have the admission fee waived.